Medical Office Can Not Run without an Administrator!
Medical Administrative Professionals keep the business of medicine running smoothly while providing emotional support and timely services to the sick and injured.
The Medical Administrator:
A medical Office Administrator is the nerve center of the medical office and is the first person patients see when they come in. The administrator is responsible for all activities necessary for the smooth daily operation of the medical practice, clinic or a hospital department through competent scheduling and coordination of all activities. This vital member of the healthcare team keeps the doors of the office, clinic and or hospital open by assuring timely compensation for services.
According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical and health services administrators is projected to grow 23 % from 2012 to 2022, much faster than the average for all occupations. As the large baby-boom population ages and people remain active later in life, the healthcare industry as a whole will see an increase in the demand for medical services.
- Solo practices (practices with only one doctor)
- Group practices (practices with two or more doctors)
- Specialty practices, such as hair replacement clinics, weight loss centers, cosmetic surgical centers.
- Public Health (schools and clinics / Community Centers)
- Medical Schools and clinics
- Other career opportunities for medical administrators include insurance companies, billing services, law firms and the like.
Your success is assured – Learn to Earn!
We have thousands of successful graduates employed as medical administrative assistants, billers and coders since 2002. They all play an important role in delivering the highest standard of care through competent scheduling and organizational support as well as professional billing.
We will train you in a wide range of medical administrative and clinical skills necessary to function effectively in a medical office, clinic and hospital. We will then set you up with a professional internship where you will work with doctors, nurses and medical administrative professionals who will help mold you into a highly skilled medical administrative professional.
- Office Administration and Management
- Event coordination
- Continuing professional education support
- Appointment Scheduling
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Materials Management
- Office Computing
- Vital Signs